CHALLENGING STAGES OF PERSONAL CHANGE
- Being stuck.
- First doubts.
- Seeking change.
- Finding the right change.
- Next leap of evolution.
OUR APPROACH TO ADDRESS THESE CHALLENGES
- In today’s world our inner world of mind energy emotions is not in sync with the challenges in the outer world of sports or academics.
- It’s a common observation a student of class 8th is good in studies but their inability how to handle the mind stops them from reaching their potential.
- Mastering the life fundamentals increases chances of success
- Develop 360° degree thinking
- The degree of sync in our inner and worlds is the measure to true success.
- Life fundamentals are building blocks of the inner and outer world.
- We seldom pay attention to the life fundamentals
Let’s take an example of a life fundamental: Sleep. How many of us can wake up without an alarm?
- We take sleep for granted.
- Even if sleep for 8 – 9 hours a day still we don’t get up refreshed and energised
- We hardly attention to quality and consistency of sleep, dreams, reason for abrupt waking, environment for quality sleep.
- We sleep every day and yet how many of us know how to empty the mind and sleep?
STRATEGIC OFFERINGS FOR STUDENTS
- Workshop is structured to address the above mentioned student’s challenges. This includes a theoretical explanation supplemented with practical activities that students can immediately start applying and see results.
- Develop 360° thinking
- 14hr workshop
- Growth update session per month
- Topics covered in our sessions
- Identifying personal need out of 6 basic needs
- Focus, attention, concentration
- Luck vs Hard work
- Real vs Reel world
- Over Confidence vs Clarity
- Purpose of studies
- Self-centered vs Self aware
- Importance of detailing
- Time and Mind
- Modulation of Mind
- Prana – what is? Effects on Daily life
- Nature of Intellect & memory
- Microcosm vs macrocosm
- Rise and fall of Emotions
- Spiritual evolution in practical life
- Topics can be further tailored according to institutions needs