Challenges faced by teachers:
- Efforts taken by teachers do not translate into results big leading too lack of contentment.
- Handling and balancing expectation on 5 fronts namely students, parents, lower and upper management, personal, professional.
- In today’s time teaching a noble profession is restricted by lack of 100% support from decision makers, changes in the thought process of the society and students.
- Reinventing themselves by adopting various teaching styles to make the students understand better.
- Limitations in disciplining students.
Our approach to address these challenges:
- We approach these challenges by addressing certain life fundamentals with a 360-degree approach.
- Aim is to bring clarity on an individual level before enabling the individual to contribute to this noble profession in a fulfilling way.
- Though life fundamentals are nontangible for elders, we make an effort to give tangible solutions.
Let’s take examples of few life fundamentals:
- Generally, most understand an egoistic person is the one who considers themselves as superior to others, shows off their education, wealth, look’s down on others and various other flavours.
- In reality ego is just identification. A boss is an authority at work; he is a father at home. Most of us forget that we are playing a role in this case of a boss for certain time frame and end up being a boss at home.
- Wisdom is going and looking beyond the person’s identification.
- Many a times we fell we have self-doubt, we don’t deserve things, and this is negative ego, considering oneself as not capable and not worthy.
SOCIAL LIFE FUNDAMENTAL – What is our true need?
- Our basic needs: Contribution, Significance, Growth, Variety, Certainty, love or connection.
- In a group a person with strong contribution need will happily do all the work and stay behind the stage
- A person with significance needs will always be the front.
- Institute administration will greatly benefit as on how to handle the individual.
- This facilitates teachers to understand one-selves and others better thus helping them to grow and work as team, develop personal bonding, withdraw negative affinities towards each other.
Strategic offerings for teachers:
- Workshop designed for teachers facilitates them to be emotionally free, share enthusiasm, build relationships, enforce strengths in others, get involved in conflict resolutions and focus on individual and institutional development.
- Develop 360°
- 12-hour workshop based on wisdom and practical skills
- Growth update session per month
- Topics covered in our sessions
- Career time
- True power
- Inspiration Vs Motivation
- Stages of life- survival or growth
- 4 stages in life
- 4 types of communication
- Wealth- the 8 types
- Mind – 5 modulations
- Time and mind
- Impact of nature on our moods
- Dreams and sleep
- Food and prana
- Music, prayer and colour
- Understanding process of dhyaan and dharana
- Soulful living
- Topics can be further tailored according to institutions